MEDIA ACCREDITATION FOR WRC WRC SAFARI RALLY KENYA:
Note to all journalists:
Information on accreditation is now available.
Additional information and documents will be published shortly regarding travel and accommodation for the period around the WRC Safari Rally.
Press Office – WRC Safari Rally Kenya 2021
Kindly note the following details on Media Accreditation for the 2021 WRC Safari Rally Kenya:
– Opening date for media accreditation: 26 April, 2021
– Closing date for national media accreditation: 28 May, 2021
– Closing date for international media accreditation: 4 June, 2021
Media accreditation and attendance at the WRC Safari Rally Kenya are strictly managed with modified terms under Covid-19 regulations. All attendees, including the media, are required to comply with the Covid-19 protocols as defined by the event organisers.
– Accreditation requests for national/Kenya-based media must be sent exclusively through the form attached on the Media section of this website until 28 May, 2021, through the WRC Safari Rally Deputy National Media Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
– International media (news and photo agencies, print and web media) outside of Kenya must apply through the FIA AMS platform: http://wrc.ams.fia.com/.
Please make sure that you upload a formal application letter signed by the Chief Editor of the publication or agency, as well as recent proofs of publication of the journalist or photographer to be accredited.
– International radio and TV media must apply through WRC Promoter: email@example.com
– Media personal of teams competing in the Safari Rally Kenya must apply through WRC Promoter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Sports Editors:
Please download the link below for your staff assigned for the WRC Safari Rally (June 24-27). Fill in and send the same to the WRC Safari Rally Deputy National Media Officer for consideration of accreditation at: email@example.com not later than May 28, 2021.
Click the link below to download the Media Accreditation Form.